Receive infection control training to help you get back to business. COVID clean training is nationally recognised training in infection prevention and control, designed for the retail customer service sector.
The accredited training covers:
• Hand hygiene practices
• Effective surface cleaning
• Use of personal protective equipment
• Disposal of contaminated waste
• Hazard identification, control and reporting
• Appropriate protocols and responses in the event of an incident
• Knowledge of the basis of infection and transmission
COVID clean training is subsidised by the Australian Government and the Government of South Australia. A small co-contribution of $15 per enrolment is payable by the individual or their employer.
Upon completion of the training, participants will receive a Statement of Attainment.