A rapidly growing maintenance company is looking for an experienced cleaner who can handle some dirty work.
Clients range from large, multi-story office buildings to small, assisted living facilities, to private homes.
We currently focus on commercial cleaning for office buildings and home cleaning catalogue of End of Lease along with Airbnb.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about creating a welcoming environment through good hygiene.
Looking for a cleaning specialist who will exceed client expectations, ensuring that all bathrooms are sparkling, floors are spotless, and trash is removed on schedule.
Work is predominantly in the western suburbs but can be all over Melbourne.
• Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc.)
• Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
• Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
• Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
• Stock and maintain supply rooms
• Cooperate with the rest of the staff
• Follow all health and safety regulations Requirements
• Previous experience working as a cleaner
• Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery
• Must have car and licence
• Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
• Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets
• Casual on commencement with a view to ongoing work
• Have a great attitude and work ethic